Thursday, May 04, 2006

School's out forever

So... yeah. I don't have any more classes... ever. It's kinda scary, but also pretty sweet.

Movie premiere tomorrow. Scary, but sweet.

Also, does anyone read this?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being enrolled in a Masters program which continues straight through the summer with no breaks (even for graduation), I only just realized that I had my last undergrad class today.

It doesn't feel like much of an accomplishment when I have so much more to do until December. :(

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, does anyone read this?

Since seeing it in your aim profile; I do now :0)
--Max

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're in my "Friends" RSS section in Safari. I found out about your movie trailer through this and watched it before you told me about it... twice.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home