Monday, April 03, 2006

making movies

That's pretty much what I've been up to this year. My movie has finished principle photography and I think they just have a day or two of reshooting to do. They've been editing it as they go (filming digital is good for that) so it should be ready for the May 11th premiere, though that date is subject to change.

I wrote the script with 2 classmates over last summer and fall semester. We've been done with the project as far as an active role goes for this whole semester. We handed it off to a production team of students in Drama and CFA. The actors we have are mostly from the surrounding area and a few CMU actors. They are really awesome.

Hopefully the movie will turn out awesome. It's in our budget to send it to festivals.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha lol

2:31 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

o ok

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like zombies. Make a movie about zombies.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol'in zombies

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home